Saturday, May 14, 2011

a horse or two

everyday going to and from home, i pass joey's house. he has horses. i love horses. my girls love horses.

when i was little i used to beg my dad for a horse. we lived in a neighborhood and there was no place for one. i even tried to bargain with my future husband's dad (i didn't know he'd be my future paw-in-law at the time)to let me keep one in their pasture. i read books about girls and their ponies. alas, it wasn't meant to be.

now, i still ride by other peoples pastures full o'horses and wish that that was my pasture. but sometimes i get the nerve up to ask them if i can stop and pet them and take their photographs. photographs of the horses, that is. so a big ole thank you to joey chassion and his purty horses. t.r., the horse, was like a big puppy. he followed us around and would nudge us to give him love. we obliged.










No comments:

Post a Comment